Periodical preventive maintenance is key
All norms, industry guidelines, quality standards and regulations recommend periodical preventive maintenance of water purification systems as the most efficient way of ensuring optimal water quality and system reliability.
Tailor-made plans to fit your needs
Now you can optimize the performance and lifetime of your water purification system with WB+AD Morgan specific service plans. Our Maintenance addresses your compliance and specifications requirements, while also taking your budgetary needs into account.
Features included in all plans
- Annual preventive maintenance visit performed by a WB+AD Morgan field service engineer
- Comprehensive checkup (during the annual visit) of system specifications and key operational functions
- System improvement when required
- Preventive replacement of worn parts (system-specific maintenance kit)
- Priority service on calls between maintenance visits
- Field service reports for traceability of key maintenance and system performance indicators
- Discount on labour and parts in the event of a breakdown if an annual service contract is in force.